Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to [ALEK PHARMACY].
- “Country” refers to [NIGERIA].
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- “Feedback” means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Terms and Conditions” (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- “Website” refers to [ALEK_PHARMACY], accessible from [http://www.alekpharmacy.com]
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between you and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Each party may be given access to Confidential Information from the other party in order to perform its obligations under the Agreement. A party’s Confidential Information shall not be deemed to include information that:
- is or becomes publicly known other than through any act or omission of the receiving party;
- was in the other party’s lawful possession before the disclosure;
- is lawfully disclosed to the receiving party by a third party without restriction on disclosure;
- is independently developed by the receiving party, which independent development can be shown by written evidence; or
- is required to be disclosed by law, by any court of competent jurisdiction or by any regulatory or administrative body.
- Each party shall hold the other’s Confidential Information in confidence and, unless required by law, not make the other’s Confidential Information available to any third party, or use the other’s Confidential Information for any purpose other than the implementation of the Agreement.
- Each party shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the other’s Confidential Information to which it has access is not disclosed or distributed by its employees or agents in violation of the terms of the Agreement.
- Neither party shall be responsible for any loss, destruction, alteration or disclosure of Confidential Information caused by any third party.
- The Customer acknowledges that details of the Services, and the results of any performance tests of the Services, constitute Healthera’s Confidential Information.
- AlekPharmacy acknowledges that the Customer Data is the Confidential Information of the Customer.
- This clause shall survive termination of the Agreement, however, arising.
- No party shall make, or permit any person to make, any public announcement concerning the Agreement without the prior written consent of the other parties (such consent not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed), except as required by law, any governmental or regulatory authority (including, without limitation, any relevant securities exchange), any court or other authority of competent jurisdiction.
- The Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Healthera against claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation court costs and reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in connection with the Customer’s use of the Services and/or Documentation, provided that:t
- the Customer is given prompt notice of any such claim;
- AlekPharmacy provides reasonable cooperation to the Customer in the defense and settlement of such claim, at the Customer’s expense; and
- the Customer is given sole authority to defend or settle the claim.
- AlekPharmacy shall defend the Customer, its officers, directors and employees against any claim that the Services or Documentation infringes any Nigeria’s patent effective as of the Contract Start Date, copyright, trade mark, database right or right of confidentiality, and shall indemnify the Customer for any amounts awarded against the Customer in judgment or settlement of such claims, provided that:
- AlekPharmacy is given prompt notice of any such claim
- the Customer provides reasonable co-operation to the Supplier in the defence and settlement of such claim, at the Supplier’s expense; and
- AlekPharmacy is given sole authority to defend or settle the claim.
- In the defence or settlement of any claim, AlekPharmacy may procure the right for the Customer to continue using the Services, replace or modify the Services so that they become non-infringing or, if such remedies are not reasonably available, terminate the Agreement on five Business Days’ notice to the Customer without any additional liability or obligation to pay liquidated damages or other additional costs to the Customer.
- In no event shall AlekPharmacy, its employees, agents and sub-contractors be liable to the Customer to the extent that the alleged infringement is based on:
- a modification of the Services or Documentation by anyone other than Healthera; o
- the Customer’s use of the Services or Documentation in a manner contrary to the instructions given to the Customer by Healthera; or
- the Customer’s use of the Services or Documentation after notice of the alleged or actual infringement from Healthera or any appropriate authority.
- The foregoing and clause below “Limitation of Liability” state the Customer’s sole and exclusive rights and remedies, and AlekPharmacy’s (includingAlekPharmacy’s employees’, agents’ and sub-contractors’) entire obligations and liability, for infringement of any Intellectual Property Rights.
Limitation of liability
- This clause “Limitation of Liability” sets out the entire financial liability of Healthera (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents and sub-contractors) to the Customer:
- arising under or in connection with the Agreement;
- in respect of any use made by the Customer of the Services and Documentation or any part of them; and
- in respect of any representation, statement or tortious act or omission (including negligence) arising under or in connection with the Agreement.
- Except as expressly and specifically provided in the Agreement:
- the Customer assumes sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the Services and the Documentation by the Customer, and for conclusions drawn from such use. The Supplier shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided to AlekPharmacy by the Customer in connection with the Services, or any actions taken by AlekPharmacy at the Customer’s direction
- all warranties, representations, conditions and all other terms of any kind whatsoever implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, excluded from the Agreement; and
- the Services and the Documentation are provided to the Customer on an “as is” basis.
- Nothing in the Agreement excludes the liability of AlekPharmacy:
- for death or personal injury caused by AlekPharmacy’s negligence;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other matter in respect of which liability cannot by applicable law be limited.
- Subject to clause 3, the Customer acknowledges and understands that software is inherently complex and may not be free from errors and neither AlekPharmacy, its licensors nor its suppliers shall be liable to the Customer whether in tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), contract, misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise for:
- any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses or loss or corruption of data or information, or pure economic loss, or for any special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses however arising under the Agreement.
AlekPharmacy shall have no liability to the Customer under the Agreement if it is prevented from or delayed in performing its obligations under the Agreement, or from carrying on its business, by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of AlekPharmacy or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport or telecommunications network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or sub-contractors, provided that the Customer is notified of such an event and its expected duration.
If there is an inconsistency between any of the provisions in the main body of the Agreement and the Schedules, the provisions in the main body of the Agreement shall prevail.
Update to Terms
AlekPharmacy may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time by giving to the Customer at least 2 weeks notice in writing.
Rights and remedies
Except as expressly provided in the Agreement, the rights and remedies provided under the Agreement are in addition to, and not exclusive of, any rights or remedies provided by law.
- If any provision (or part of a provision) of the Agreement is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
- If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable or legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.
Third party rights
The Agreement does not confer any rights on any person or party (other than the parties to the Agreement and, where applicable, their successors and permitted assigns) pursuant to the Relevant government laws.